FEATURES & Finishes
• Maintenance-free vinyl siding, with brick and stone detailing at the front elevation and painted architectural trimmings, as shown on plans.
• Poured concrete basement walls with damp proofing. Poured concrete porches (as per plan).
• 2” X 6” exterior wall construction.
• Insulation in full conformity with the Ontario Building Code for the conservation of energy.
• Maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eaves trough and downspouts (as per plans).
• Self-sealing quality asphalt roof shingles.
• All subflooring screwed down for a more silent floor as per Vendor’s specification.
Exterior Doors and Windows
• Steel clad insulated entry door(s) with decorative front door inserts (as per plans) and brushed nickel coloured hardware.
• Patio door complete with screen and/or garden door (as per plan).
• Sectional roll-up garage door with decorative glazing as per plan.
• Insulated metal door from garage to laundry room or hallway (as per plan, grade permitting).
• Low E Argon vinyl casement window on main and second floor, with muntin bars sealed between glass panes on front elevation only (as per plan).
• Maintenance-free vinyl clad basement windows.
• Doors and windows caulked and weather stripped.
• Exterior wood trim detailing and door frames are primed and painted white
• 100 AMP service with circuit breaker panel.
• Heavy duty outlets for stove and dryer- standard outlet for washer.
• Branch wiring throughout the house to be copper.
• Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors as per code.
• Switch controlled ceiling outlets (where applicable) in all bedrooms and lofts with light fixtures. Capped ceiling outlet in dining room.
Switch controlled receptacle in living room/ great room (as per plan).
• 1 USB receptacle located in kitchen.
• Decora switches and wall receptacles.
• Pre-wired for telephone and cable television-one TV and phone outlet in family room (or living room where there is no family room),
• Door chimes supplied and installed.
• Exterior lights at front entrance, garage, rear and side door (where applicable).
• Two exterior weatherproof electrical outlets-one at front and one in rear.
• Rough-in central vacuum system, minimum 2 outlets.
• Rough-in security system first floor.
• All electrical to Ontario Hydro standards.
• Garage outlet for future garage door opener.
Plumbing and Heating
• Single laundry tub (as per plan).
• Main floor laundry room as per plan.
• Pressure balance for shower faucet in all bathroom, as per plan.
• Ceramic accessories and chrome single lever faucet with pop-up drains in all bathrooms (excluding oval and laundry tubs).
• White plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms.
• Exterior hose bibs one in garage and one at rear of house.
• Exhaust fan vented to exterior.
• High-efficiency forced air natural gas heating system with HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator)
• Ducting sized for future air conditioning.
• Rental gas water heater.
• 9′ ceilings on main floor, and 8′ ceilings on second floors and lofts, as per plan.
• Vaulted ceiling in selected rooms and lofts areas (as per plan).
• Dropped ceilings as required for mechanicals.
• Textured ceiling throughout except kitchen, breakfast, laundry area and all washrooms.
• Dropped ceilings over kitchen cabinets where applicable.
• Two (2) coats of paint- one primer and one finish (off white) on all walls and trims.
• Ceramic flooring in foyer, powder room, kitchen, breakfast, bathrooms and main floor laundry, as per plan.
• Luxury 35oz. broadloom with under pad for all other carpet-finished areas. Choice of two (2) colours.
From builders samples.
• Oak pickets and handrails with oak veneer stair stringer, natural finish to loft and basement where applicable.
• Carpeted stair treads and risers where applicable.
• 2 panel square interior passage doors with quality brushed nickel coloured hardware (as per plan).
• Quality crafted cabinets with laminate counter tops.
• White hood fan over stove vented to exterior.
• Opening for future dishwasher with plumbing & electrical rough-in (cabinet optional)
• Pantry as per plan.
• Double stainless steel sink with single lever chrome faucet with vegetable spray.
• Vanities with laminate countertops in all bathrooms.
• Pedestal sink in powder room (as per plan)
• Single lever chrome faucets with pop-up drains.
• Separate shower stall with ceiling light (as per plan).
• Free standing 5′ tub (as per plan).
• Tub enclosure with 8″ x 10″ wall tiles up to dropped ceiling (as per plan).
• Mirrors in all bathrooms installed within 6″ of full width of vanities.
• Fully graded and sodded lot.
• Paved driveway surface to be adjusted on closing.
• Precast concrete slab walkway from driveway to front entrance.
• Two exterior water hose outlets, one at rear and one in garage.
Selection of Features
• Architecturally controlled exterior colour packages for the purpose of providing a pleasing streetscape.
• Purchaser to have a free consultation with the Vendor’s Design Consultant to choose colours and materials
from available Vendor’s samples at the Vendor’s Decor Centre, unless already ordered.
The Purchaser acknowledges that finishing material contained in any model home or sales office including broadloom, furniture, vinyl flooring, electrical fixtures, ceramic flooring, upgraded kitchen cabinets, stained staircase and railing etc. may be for display purposes only and may not be of the same grade or type, or may not necessarily be included in the dwelling purchased herein.
The Vendor will not allow the Purchaser to complete any work and/or supply any material to finish dwelling before closing date.
Specifications and Features
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES AS DESCRIBED APPLY ONLY WHERE SHOWN ON PLANS
• All plans and specifications are subject to modification from time to time at the sole discretion of the Vendor. Exterior elevations will be similar to renderings shown, but not necessarily identical. Substitutions made by the Vendor will be subject to the terms and conditions of the Tarion Warranty Program relating to Builder’s substitutions.
• Exterior elevation over garage doors and at front porches are subject to changes created by grade conditions and architectural control.
• A One (1) year workmanship warranty.
• A Two (2) year mechanical warranty.
• A Seven (7) year major structural warranty in accordance with
The Tarion Warranty Program.
March 10, 2021